J&K remarks: Sena for public apology from Bhushan
Jammu: Demanding public apology from
lawyer-activist Prashant Bhushan over his plebiscite remark on
Kashmir, the J&K unit of Shiv Sena on Saturday said Anna Hazare
must disown him.
"The only alternative left with Bhushan is to tender
public apology over the statement made by him on Kashmir
issue. Hazare must oust him from his team," President of Shiv
Sena Ashok Gupta told reporters during a protest rally.
"Demands of plebiscite, withdrawal of armed forces and
abrogation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) are not
justified," he said.
Party activists took out a rally from the Science College
to the Press Club and burnt an effigy of Bhushan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Two women assaulted at Madhya Pradesh railway station for carrying beef
- Memorial for India's 'missile man': Naidu, Parrikar unveil statue of APJ Abdul Kalam in Rameswaram
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- No curfew in Srinagar, continues in south Kashmir
- Cockroach milk – The next big 'superfood' and a fantastic protein supplement?