J&K remarks: Sena for public apology from Bhushan
Jammu: Demanding public apology from
lawyer-activist Prashant Bhushan over his plebiscite remark on
Kashmir, the J&K unit of Shiv Sena on Saturday said Anna Hazare
must disown him.
"The only alternative left with Bhushan is to tender
public apology over the statement made by him on Kashmir
issue. Hazare must oust him from his team," President of Shiv
Sena Ashok Gupta told reporters during a protest rally.
"Demands of plebiscite, withdrawal of armed forces and
abrogation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) are not
justified," he said.
Party activists took out a rally from the Science College
to the Press Club and burnt an effigy of Bhushan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack