J&K remarks: Sena for public apology from Bhushan
Jammu: Demanding public apology from
lawyer-activist Prashant Bhushan over his plebiscite remark on
Kashmir, the J&K unit of Shiv Sena on Saturday said Anna Hazare
must disown him.
"The only alternative left with Bhushan is to tender
public apology over the statement made by him on Kashmir
issue. Hazare must oust him from his team," President of Shiv
Sena Ashok Gupta told reporters during a protest rally.
"Demands of plebiscite, withdrawal of armed forces and
abrogation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) are not
justified," he said.
Party activists took out a rally from the Science College
to the Press Club and burnt an effigy of Bhushan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past