J&K remarks: Sena for public apology from Bhushan
Jammu: Demanding public apology from
lawyer-activist Prashant Bhushan over his plebiscite remark on
Kashmir, the J&K unit of Shiv Sena on Saturday said Anna Hazare
must disown him.
"The only alternative left with Bhushan is to tender
public apology over the statement made by him on Kashmir
issue. Hazare must oust him from his team," President of Shiv
Sena Ashok Gupta told reporters during a protest rally.
"Demands of plebiscite, withdrawal of armed forces and
abrogation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) are not
justified," he said.
Party activists took out a rally from the Science College
to the Press Club and burnt an effigy of Bhushan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you