Jats need no reservation: Tikait
Meerut: Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU)
leader Mahendra Singh Tikait has opposed the Jat agitation
over quota in Central government jobs and said the community
needs no reservation.
"Jats need no reservation and the agitation is only a
publicity stunt," he said yesterday.
Tikait said that he was hurt with the agitation being
continued in the name of "Jat" which disrupted train services
and blocked the highway causing difficulty to several lakh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui