Jats need no reservation: Tikait
Meerut: Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU)
leader Mahendra Singh Tikait has opposed the Jat agitation
over quota in Central government jobs and said the community
needs no reservation.
"Jats need no reservation and the agitation is only a
publicity stunt," he said yesterday.
Tikait said that he was hurt with the agitation being
continued in the name of "Jat" which disrupted train services
and blocked the highway causing difficulty to several lakh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion