Jawans celebrate Holi on Indo-Pak border
Jammu: The Army and Border Security Force
jawans were in a festive mood on Saturday as they celebrated Holi in
areas close to the India-Pakistan border.
They celebrated Holi and danced to the beat of dholaks
in a colourful atmosphere here in Jammu and Kashmir.
The celebrations included people from nearby areas
including women and children, at the forward border post of
Octroi on the International Border in the R S Pura belt of
Jawans said that they felt happy by celebrating with
Reports of similar celebrations are also coming in
from other forward areas in Poonch and Rajouri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet