Jawans celebrate Holi on Indo-Pak border
Jammu: The Army and Border Security Force
jawans were in a festive mood on Saturday as they celebrated Holi in
areas close to the India-Pakistan border.
They celebrated Holi and danced to the beat of dholaks
in a colourful atmosphere here in Jammu and Kashmir.
The celebrations included people from nearby areas
including women and children, at the forward border post of
Octroi on the International Border in the R S Pura belt of
Jawans said that they felt happy by celebrating with
Reports of similar celebrations are also coming in
from other forward areas in Poonch and Rajouri.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India