Jawans celebrate Holi on Indo-Pak border
Jammu: The Army and Border Security Force
jawans were in a festive mood on Saturday as they celebrated Holi in
areas close to the India-Pakistan border.
They celebrated Holi and danced to the beat of dholaks
in a colourful atmosphere here in Jammu and Kashmir.
The celebrations included people from nearby areas
including women and children, at the forward border post of
Octroi on the International Border in the R S Pura belt of
Jawans said that they felt happy by celebrating with
Reports of similar celebrations are also coming in
from other forward areas in Poonch and Rajouri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!