JD(U)-Congress alliance on the cards, feels BJP
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ahead of the General Elections 2014, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Shahnawaz Hussain on Monday came down heavily on Bihar Chief Minister and JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar who is expected to forge an alliance with the Congress party soon.
“Acc to my sources Nitish Kumar will announce alliance with Congress before CBI files affidavit reg Nitish(22 NOV) in Fodder Scam,” the senior BJP leader tweeted today.
Talking further on the probable alliance, he said that Congress would accept the party with open arms. He said that Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and party’s vice president Rahul Gandhi would be willing for accommodate JD(U) on the possible alliance.
Commenting on the JD(U) chief, Sharad Yadav, the BJP leader said that the possibility of an alliance between Congress and JD(U) is ironical as Yadav has always been anti-Congress.
“All his life Sharad Yadav remained a symbol of anti-Congress politics and today JDU thinking of aligning with them,” he tweeted.
He also further tweeted that the comments made by JD(U) general secretary Shivanand Tiwari are similar to those of Nitish Kumar.
Tiwari had earlier said that he feels that there should be an alliance between Congress and JD(U). There was no denial by Nitish Kumar on the statement made by the Rajya Sabha MP.
“They are preparing ground to climb on to Congress`s corruption ship,” he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof