JD(U)-Congress alliance on the cards, feels BJP
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ahead of the General Elections 2014, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Shahnawaz Hussain on Monday came down heavily on Bihar Chief Minister and JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar who is expected to forge an alliance with the Congress party soon.
“Acc to my sources Nitish Kumar will announce alliance with Congress before CBI files affidavit reg Nitish(22 NOV) in Fodder Scam,” the senior BJP leader tweeted today.
Talking further on the probable alliance, he said that Congress would accept the party with open arms. He said that Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and party’s vice president Rahul Gandhi would be willing for accommodate JD(U) on the possible alliance.
Commenting on the JD(U) chief, Sharad Yadav, the BJP leader said that the possibility of an alliance between Congress and JD(U) is ironical as Yadav has always been anti-Congress.
“All his life Sharad Yadav remained a symbol of anti-Congress politics and today JDU thinking of aligning with them,” he tweeted.
He also further tweeted that the comments made by JD(U) general secretary Shivanand Tiwari are similar to those of Nitish Kumar.
Tiwari had earlier said that he feels that there should be an alliance between Congress and JD(U). There was no denial by Nitish Kumar on the statement made by the Rajya Sabha MP.
“They are preparing ground to climb on to Congress`s corruption ship,” he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why