Jet Airways flight heads back to Guwahati airport after take-off
Guwahati: A Jet Airways flight from
Guwahati to Delhi, with 78 passengers on board, returned to Guwahati
about 40 minutes after take-off on Thursday following a technical
fault in its engine.
Airport sources said that with standard precautionary
measures in place, all the passengers and crew on board 9W
2277 disembarked after the Boeing 737-800 plane safely landed
back at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
at around 5:25 pm, about 40 minutes after take-off.
The plane had left for Delhi at around 4.45 pm and the
technical fault was communicated to the Air Traffic Control
about half an hour later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt