Jet Airways flight heads back to Guwahati airport after take-off
Guwahati: A Jet Airways flight from
Guwahati to Delhi, with 78 passengers on board, returned to Guwahati
about 40 minutes after take-off on Thursday following a technical
fault in its engine.
Airport sources said that with standard precautionary
measures in place, all the passengers and crew on board 9W
2277 disembarked after the Boeing 737-800 plane safely landed
back at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
at around 5:25 pm, about 40 minutes after take-off.
The plane had left for Delhi at around 4.45 pm and the
technical fault was communicated to the Air Traffic Control
about half an hour later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman