Jet plane makes emergency landing after engine failure
Mumbai: A Bhopal-bound JetLite flight from Mumbai with 114 passengers on board made an emergency landing here Tuesday morning due to engine failure, airport officials said.
The flight returned to the city airport after being airborne for over half-an-hour, they said.
The flight landed safely and it later departed for its destination after the problem was rectified.
"JetLite flight 9W1625, that had 114 passengers on board, took off at 5.47 am but landed back at 6.20 am due to port side engine failure," Mumbai airport spokesperson said.
The flight took off for Bhopal at 10.40 am, the spokesperson said.
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires