JMM MLA acquitted in murder case
Simdega: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha
(JMM) MLA, Poulus Surin was on Thursday acquitted by a local court
here in connection with a triple murder case.
The Simdega District and Session Judge, N K Srivastav
acquitted Surin following lack of evidence in two year old
In 2009, Surin was one of the accused in the killing of
three persons of Jharkhand Raksha Manch, an anti-naxal
organization, in Simdega.
Surin, who has been in jail for last 21 months, fought
the 2009 assembly election from jail on JMM ticket and won the
Torpa assembly constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief