JMM MLA acquitted in murder case
Simdega: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha
(JMM) MLA, Poulus Surin was on Thursday acquitted by a local court
here in connection with a triple murder case.
The Simdega District and Session Judge, N K Srivastav
acquitted Surin following lack of evidence in two year old
In 2009, Surin was one of the accused in the killing of
three persons of Jharkhand Raksha Manch, an anti-naxal
organization, in Simdega.
Surin, who has been in jail for last 21 months, fought
the 2009 assembly election from jail on JMM ticket and won the
Torpa assembly constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH