Jodhpur`s Chandresh Kumari inducted in Cabinet
New Delhi: Congress MP from Jodhpur Chandresh Kumari Katoch was among the two new faces inducted into the Manmohan Singh Cabinet Sunday.
Kumari, who was born into the royal family of Jodhpur, is married into the royal family of Kangra in Himachal Pradesh.
Her induction comes ahead of the crucial Himachal Pradesh assembly polls Nov 4, next Sunday. The Congress is hoping to dislodge the BJP in the hill state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000