Joshi slams Centre over border row with China
Varanasi: Asserting that India`s borders need to be protected, senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Saturday accused the UPA government of falling into a "new trap" laid by China.
He said the borders of the country should be protected rather than engaging in dialogue and the Central government has once again complicated the old border issue with China.
"History is witness to the fact that China has time and again violated agreements between the two countries. Now it has presented a new picture and the government has fallen into the trap," he told reporters here.
Criticising the Uttar Pradesh government, he also alleged it had failed on various fronts.
On the spot-fixing controversy in IPL, he said BCCI chief N Srinivasan should quit from the post on his own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- President, PM Modi greet nation on Janmashtami
- Twelve people killed in American University attack: Afghan police
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Xiaomi MIUI 8 ROM starts rolling out: Know which phones in India will get the update
- Denied help by hospital authorities, Odisha man walks 10-km carrying wife's dead body; WATCH