JPC report to be submitted before monsoon session: Chacko
Thrissur: Chairman of the newly constituted
Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) to probe the 2G specturam
scam, P C Chacko said that committee would submit its report
before the commencement of the monsoon session of the
Chacko told PTI here today that the first sitting of the
JPC would be held before the end of the current session of
parliament. The monsoon session of the parliament would be
commenced in July, he added.
Answering a query about summoning the Prime Prime Manmohan
Singh befor the JPC,Chacko said that whether the prime
minister would be summoned before the JPC, would be decided
only after discussing the matter in the JPC.
He said that the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had stated
that he was ready to appear before the JPC even before its
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!