JPC report to be submitted before monsoon session: Chacko
Thrissur: Chairman of the newly constituted
Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) to probe the 2G specturam
scam, P C Chacko said that committee would submit its report
before the commencement of the monsoon session of the
Chacko told PTI here today that the first sitting of the
JPC would be held before the end of the current session of
parliament. The monsoon session of the parliament would be
commenced in July, he added.
Answering a query about summoning the Prime Prime Manmohan
Singh befor the JPC,Chacko said that whether the prime
minister would be summoned before the JPC, would be decided
only after discussing the matter in the JPC.
He said that the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had stated
that he was ready to appear before the JPC even before its
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal