`JuD chief Hafiz Saeed claims India deploying troops in Afghanistan to target Pak`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has once again targeted India and alleged that the Indian government has sent troops in Afghanistan after the departure of US forces, as per news reports on Saturday.
The hate speech by Saeed, the mastermind behind 2008 Mumbai terror attack, was made in Lahore High Court on Thursday.
He reportedly said that India has deployed around 25,000 troops in Afghanistan so far with an aim to target Pakistan.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pakistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pkistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.This is not the first time when Saeed had addressed lawyers inside the court premises. He was invited as chief guest in May this year as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends