`JuD chief Hafiz Saeed claims India deploying troops in Afghanistan to target Pak`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has once again targeted India and alleged that the Indian government has sent troops in Afghanistan after the departure of US forces, as per news reports on Saturday.
The hate speech by Saeed, the mastermind behind 2008 Mumbai terror attack, was made in Lahore High Court on Thursday.
He reportedly said that India has deployed around 25,000 troops in Afghanistan so far with an aim to target Pakistan.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pakistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pkistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.This is not the first time when Saeed had addressed lawyers inside the court premises. He was invited as chief guest in May this year as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!