`JuD chief Hafiz Saeed claims India deploying troops in Afghanistan to target Pak`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has once again targeted India and alleged that the Indian government has sent troops in Afghanistan after the departure of US forces, as per news reports on Saturday.
The hate speech by Saeed, the mastermind behind 2008 Mumbai terror attack, was made in Lahore High Court on Thursday.
He reportedly said that India has deployed around 25,000 troops in Afghanistan so far with an aim to target Pakistan.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pakistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pkistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.This is not the first time when Saeed had addressed lawyers inside the court premises. He was invited as chief guest in May this year as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy