`JuD chief Hafiz Saeed claims India deploying troops in Afghanistan to target Pak`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has once again targeted India and alleged that the Indian government has sent troops in Afghanistan after the departure of US forces, as per news reports on Saturday.
The hate speech by Saeed, the mastermind behind 2008 Mumbai terror attack, was made in Lahore High Court on Thursday.
He reportedly said that India has deployed around 25,000 troops in Afghanistan so far with an aim to target Pakistan.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pakistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.
He further alleged that US is “patronising India as it wants to teach Pkistan a lesson,” the news reports stated.
The founder of the banned terrorist group was addressing lawyers at the Lahore High Court building.This is not the first time when Saeed had addressed lawyers inside the court premises. He was invited as chief guest in May this year as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui