Jundal was on `live tracker` of Indian intelligence
New Delhi: Close on the heels of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal being nabbed by the Special Cell of the Delhi Police, Pakistan on Tuesday asked India to share information about Jundal.
Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik in a message to Home Minister P Chidambaram offered to extend co-operation in the 26/11 case while requesting India to share details on Jundal’s arrest.
The Pakistani High Commission sent Rehman Malik’s request for information via an SMS to Chidambaram.
Highly placed sources also informed Zee News that intelligence officials had put a “live tracker” on Jundal to tap his every move prior to his arrest on June 21 from the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
Jundal, during his interrogation, admitted his active role in the 26/11 attack saying he had worked in close tandem with terror mastermind Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi.
He confessed to his role in the country`s worst terror attack and admitted that he was present in the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) control room in Karachi and was giving direction to the 10 terrorists who carried out the strike.
During interrogation, Hamza gave a deep insight into the situation at `Karachi control room` monitoring the Mumbai attack.
Jundal was one of the Pakistani handlers who was giving instructions to the 26/11 terrorists. He reportedly identified targets for the 26/11 attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today