Jundal was on `live tracker` of Indian intelligence
New Delhi: Close on the heels of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal being nabbed by the Special Cell of the Delhi Police, Pakistan on Tuesday asked India to share information about Jundal.
Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik in a message to Home Minister P Chidambaram offered to extend co-operation in the 26/11 case while requesting India to share details on Jundal’s arrest.
The Pakistani High Commission sent Rehman Malik’s request for information via an SMS to Chidambaram.
Highly placed sources also informed Zee News that intelligence officials had put a “live tracker” on Jundal to tap his every move prior to his arrest on June 21 from the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
Jundal, during his interrogation, admitted his active role in the 26/11 attack saying he had worked in close tandem with terror mastermind Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi.
He confessed to his role in the country`s worst terror attack and admitted that he was present in the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) control room in Karachi and was giving direction to the 10 terrorists who carried out the strike.
During interrogation, Hamza gave a deep insight into the situation at `Karachi control room` monitoring the Mumbai attack.
Jundal was one of the Pakistani handlers who was giving instructions to the 26/11 terrorists. He reportedly identified targets for the 26/11 attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you