Justice Chitra Venkatraman retires
Chennai: Justice Chitra Venkatraman, a Judge of Madras High Court today retired from the service.
With his retirement, the strength of Judges in the High Court came to 45 against the sanctioned strength of 60.
Justice Chitra Venkatraman was appointed Additional Judge of the High Court on December 10, 2005 and was made permanent Judge on April 20, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere