Justice RC Chopra new Copyright Board chairman
New Delhi: Justice Ramesh Chandra Chopra
has been appointed as the chairman of the newly reconstituted
"He will remain as the Chairman of the Copyright Board
for a period of five years or till further orders, whichever
is earlier from July 15, 2011," a HRD Ministry statement said.
The reconstituted Copyright Board also consists of 14
ex-officio members, including two joint secretaries of the
Central Government and seven law secretaries of the state
The members also comprises three directors/vice
chancellors of National Law Institutes and directors of Indian
Law Institute and Indian Society of International Law, New
Delhi, the statement said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!