Justice RC Chopra new Copyright Board chairman
New Delhi: Justice Ramesh Chandra Chopra
has been appointed as the chairman of the newly reconstituted
"He will remain as the Chairman of the Copyright Board
for a period of five years or till further orders, whichever
is earlier from July 15, 2011," a HRD Ministry statement said.
The reconstituted Copyright Board also consists of 14
ex-officio members, including two joint secretaries of the
Central Government and seven law secretaries of the state
The members also comprises three directors/vice
chancellors of National Law Institutes and directors of Indian
Law Institute and Indian Society of International Law, New
Delhi, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan