Justice Shah appointed new Law Commission chairman
New Delhi: Former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Ajit Prakash Shah has been appointed as the new chairman of the 20th Law Commission of India.
Justice Shah succeeds Justice DK Jain who resigned last month to take over as the President of National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
A lawyer from Solapur, Maharashtra, Justice Shah has also served in the Bombay High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief