K S Money is NHRC`s new secretary general
New Delhi: Senior bureaucrat K S Money has
taken over as the new secretary general of National Human
Rights Commission (NHRC).
The 1976 batch IAS officer of Rajasthan cadre replaced A
K Jain who retired on December 31, the NHRC said today.
Prior to his appointment in NHRC, Money was holding the
post of Member, National Highways Authority of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...