Kalam chapter closed now: Mulayam
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Monday said APJ Abdul Kalam chapter is closed now and his party is supporting Pranab Mukherjee for the post of the President.
"That (Kalam) is a closed chapter now," Mulayam told reporters here.
Now Pranab Mukherjee has been declared candidate and his party is supporting him, the SP chief said.
Former President Kalam today announced he would not contest the Presidential election against UPA nominee Pranab Mukherjee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption