Kalam describes beheading of Indian soldiers as ‘cruel’
Coimbatore: Describing "as cruel" the beheading of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani troops, former President A P J Adbul Kalam on Friday said the government would "definitely" take stern action on the issue.
"It is cruel. Definitely, government of India will take a stern action in the matter", Kalam told reporters here replying to a specific question on the issue.
On the punishment to be given to the accused in the Delhi gang-rape incident, he said the court would decide what was right.
"The decision of the court should be respected, I will be convinced with the court verdict", Kalam, who was here to attend a function, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security