Kalam describes beheading of Indian soldiers as ‘cruel’
Coimbatore: Describing "as cruel" the beheading of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani troops, former President A P J Adbul Kalam on Friday said the government would "definitely" take stern action on the issue.
"It is cruel. Definitely, government of India will take a stern action in the matter", Kalam told reporters here replying to a specific question on the issue.
On the punishment to be given to the accused in the Delhi gang-rape incident, he said the court would decide what was right.
"The decision of the court should be respected, I will be convinced with the court verdict", Kalam, who was here to attend a function, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog