Kalam may not stay in Prez race: Sharad Yadav
New Delhi/ Patna: Janata Dal (United) chief Sharad Yadav on Saturday said it was unlikely APJ Abdul Kalam would stay in the race for Presidency.
Speaking ahead of the NDA meet tomorrow, Yadav said Kalam may not contest in the wake of consensus developing on Pranab Mukherjee.
The UPA had named Pranab as its Presidential poll candidate yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof