Kalam may not stay in Prez race: Sharad Yadav
New Delhi/ Patna: Janata Dal (United) chief Sharad Yadav on Saturday said it was unlikely APJ Abdul Kalam would stay in the race for Presidency.
Speaking ahead of the NDA meet tomorrow, Yadav said Kalam may not contest in the wake of consensus developing on Pranab Mukherjee.
The UPA had named Pranab as its Presidential poll candidate yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar