Kalam may not stay in Prez race: Sharad Yadav
New Delhi/ Patna: Janata Dal (United) chief Sharad Yadav on Saturday said it was unlikely APJ Abdul Kalam would stay in the race for Presidency.
Speaking ahead of the NDA meet tomorrow, Yadav said Kalam may not contest in the wake of consensus developing on Pranab Mukherjee.
The UPA had named Pranab as its Presidential poll candidate yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket