Kalam may not stay in Prez race: Sharad Yadav
New Delhi/ Patna: Janata Dal (United) chief Sharad Yadav on Saturday said it was unlikely APJ Abdul Kalam would stay in the race for Presidency.
Speaking ahead of the NDA meet tomorrow, Yadav said Kalam may not contest in the wake of consensus developing on Pranab Mukherjee.
The UPA had named Pranab as its Presidential poll candidate yesterday.
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Four arrested, says Prakash Javadekar
- SC rejects TRAI's plea on IUC case from Gujarat High Court to Delhi HC
- Chairman Hamid Ansari asks TMC MP Sukhendu Sekhar Roy to leave Rajya Sabha – Know why
- Maruti Suzuki sales jump 13% in April at 1,26,569 units
- PHOTO: Mumbai Indians' Jonty Rhodes in 'Pujari' avatar