Kalam non-committal on presidential elections
Ranchi: Former president APJ Abdul Kalam on Tuesday remained non-committal on his willingness to join the presidential election race.
Asked by the media whether he was interested in a second stint as the president, Kalam just said "wait for some time."
Kalam, who was here to launch "What can I give Mission," kept quiet when asked whether he could give another five years to the country as president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?