Kalam non-committal on presidential elections
Ranchi: Former president APJ Abdul Kalam on Tuesday remained non-committal on his willingness to join the presidential election race.
Asked by the media whether he was interested in a second stint as the president, Kalam just said "wait for some time."
Kalam, who was here to launch "What can I give Mission," kept quiet when asked whether he could give another five years to the country as president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Indonesian church attacker ''obsessed'' with Islamic State leader: Senior minister
- Suicide bombing kills 11 at Yemen Army camp: Security official
- China's Xi Jinping reshuffles key party posts ahead of congress