Kalyan reverting to Hindutva is good: Uma
Lucknow: Bhartiya Janshakti Party president
Uma Bharati on Tuesday said she was happy that former Uttar Pradesh
chief minister Kalyan Singh was reverting to the agenda of
Hindutva and Ram temple.
"I am happy that Kalyan Singh has accepted his mistake
and is going back to the agenda of Ram temple and Hindutva,
riding on which he became the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh
in 1993," Bharati told reporters here.
"If he realises his mistake and commits himself again
towards construction of Ram temple, it is a good thing," she
Bharti said politics devoid of principles and based on
opportunism was emerging in the state which is a matter of
"Recent developments involving Mulayam Singh Yadav and
Kalayan Singh is an indication of the new political trend,
which is alarming," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?