Kalyan reverting to Hindutva is good: Uma
Lucknow: Bhartiya Janshakti Party president
Uma Bharati on Tuesday said she was happy that former Uttar Pradesh
chief minister Kalyan Singh was reverting to the agenda of
Hindutva and Ram temple.
"I am happy that Kalyan Singh has accepted his mistake
and is going back to the agenda of Ram temple and Hindutva,
riding on which he became the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh
in 1993," Bharati told reporters here.
"If he realises his mistake and commits himself again
towards construction of Ram temple, it is a good thing," she
Bharti said politics devoid of principles and based on
opportunism was emerging in the state which is a matter of
"Recent developments involving Mulayam Singh Yadav and
Kalayan Singh is an indication of the new political trend,
which is alarming," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley