Kalyan Singh calls for `middle path` on LK Advani
Lucknow: Former Uttar Pradesh chief minister Kalyan Singh on Monday appealed BJP leader LK Advani to withdraw his resignation, and said a "middle path" would be worked out soon and senior party leaders are working on it.
"The middle path, which is in party`s interest as well as in keeping with the position and respect that Advaniji commands, would be worked out and senior leaders are working in this direction," Singh said.
BJP would not like to lose its most capable and senior leader, he said.
"Advaniji has been RSS pracharak and the role of the sangh, which has intelligent leaders, would be important in this," Singh said adding that he had also been a `pracharak` and takes pride in his role.
Singh, who returned to the saffron fold by merging his Rashtriya Kranti Party with it, said that 2014 Lok Sabha elections will be a turning point in BJP`s history.
"The 2014 Lok Sabha elections would be a turning point in the history of the BJP as well as the country," he said adding that nationalism would dominate and corrupt Congress would be forced out.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list