Kamal Khan wins `Sa Re Ga Ma Pa`
Mumbai: After nineteen weeks of rigorous training and fierce competition, Patiala`s Kamal Khan was declared the winner of Zee TV`s "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar" Saturday.
Khan beat Bishakh Jyoti of Kolkata and Abhilasha Chellum of Mumbai to win the title of singing superstar in the grand finale at Andheri Sports complex here. He also walked away with the newly-launched Grande MK II car and a Hero Honda ZMR bike.
The finale saw a melange of western, opera, ghazal and classical songs. It saw ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali singing hits like "Dil Yeh Pagal Dil" and "Hungama Kyun Hai Barpa" with Ranjeet Rajwada, who was also a contestant on the show.
Adding to the excitement was the hip hop fusion act by choreographer Rajiv Surthi who is set to be on the judges panel with Geeta Kapoor and Marzi Pestonji in dance reality show "DID Doubles" that replaces the show.
Mentor Daler Mehndi entertained with his songs like "Tunak Tunak" "Zor ka Jhatka". He was joined by Vishal and Shekhar, who sang hit songs from their films "Tees Maar Khan", "Anjana Anjaani" and "I Hate Luv Storys".
Mika also wowed the audience with "Ibne Batuta", "Mauja hi Mauja" and "Dhano".
Sajid-Wajid captivated the crowd with their hit numbers from "Dabangg" and "Wanted".
The show also saw the presence of Alka Yagnik, Suresh Wadekar, Jagjit Singh, Udit Narayan, Lalit Pandit, Mithun Chakraborty and Penaz Masani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof