Kamal Khan wins `Sa Re Ga Ma Pa`
Mumbai: After nineteen weeks of rigorous training and fierce competition, Patiala`s Kamal Khan was declared the winner of Zee TV`s "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar" Saturday.
Khan beat Bishakh Jyoti of Kolkata and Abhilasha Chellum of Mumbai to win the title of singing superstar in the grand finale at Andheri Sports complex here. He also walked away with the newly-launched Grande MK II car and a Hero Honda ZMR bike.
The finale saw a melange of western, opera, ghazal and classical songs. It saw ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali singing hits like "Dil Yeh Pagal Dil" and "Hungama Kyun Hai Barpa" with Ranjeet Rajwada, who was also a contestant on the show.
Adding to the excitement was the hip hop fusion act by choreographer Rajiv Surthi who is set to be on the judges panel with Geeta Kapoor and Marzi Pestonji in dance reality show "DID Doubles" that replaces the show.
Mentor Daler Mehndi entertained with his songs like "Tunak Tunak" "Zor ka Jhatka". He was joined by Vishal and Shekhar, who sang hit songs from their films "Tees Maar Khan", "Anjana Anjaani" and "I Hate Luv Storys".
Mika also wowed the audience with "Ibne Batuta", "Mauja hi Mauja" and "Dhano".
Sajid-Wajid captivated the crowd with their hit numbers from "Dabangg" and "Wanted".
The show also saw the presence of Alka Yagnik, Suresh Wadekar, Jagjit Singh, Udit Narayan, Lalit Pandit, Mithun Chakraborty and Penaz Masani.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation