Kamal Khan wins `Sa Re Ga Ma Pa`
Mumbai: After nineteen weeks of rigorous training and fierce competition, Patiala`s Kamal Khan was declared the winner of Zee TV`s "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar" Saturday.
Khan beat Bishakh Jyoti of Kolkata and Abhilasha Chellum of Mumbai to win the title of singing superstar in the grand finale at Andheri Sports complex here. He also walked away with the newly-launched Grande MK II car and a Hero Honda ZMR bike.
The finale saw a melange of western, opera, ghazal and classical songs. It saw ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali singing hits like "Dil Yeh Pagal Dil" and "Hungama Kyun Hai Barpa" with Ranjeet Rajwada, who was also a contestant on the show.
Adding to the excitement was the hip hop fusion act by choreographer Rajiv Surthi who is set to be on the judges panel with Geeta Kapoor and Marzi Pestonji in dance reality show "DID Doubles" that replaces the show.
Mentor Daler Mehndi entertained with his songs like "Tunak Tunak" "Zor ka Jhatka". He was joined by Vishal and Shekhar, who sang hit songs from their films "Tees Maar Khan", "Anjana Anjaani" and "I Hate Luv Storys".
Mika also wowed the audience with "Ibne Batuta", "Mauja hi Mauja" and "Dhano".
Sajid-Wajid captivated the crowd with their hit numbers from "Dabangg" and "Wanted".
The show also saw the presence of Alka Yagnik, Suresh Wadekar, Jagjit Singh, Udit Narayan, Lalit Pandit, Mithun Chakraborty and Penaz Masani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!