Kamal Nath supports Baba Ramdev`s planned satyagraha
Chhindwara: Expressing his support
to the proposed `satyagraha` of yoga guru Baba Ramdev, Union
Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath today said central
government too will take part in his movement against
"Not only people from Chhindwara but people from the
central government too will take part in Ramdev`s satyagraha
against corruption," Nath said in Chhindwara, about 337 km
from Bhopal, after participating in the yoga guru`s camp.
Congress general secretary and senior leader from the
state, Digivijay Singh, recently took a jibe at Ramdev saying
that the former`s fast was a `stunt` and would ultimately turn
out to be a flop.
"Many people turned up to persuade Anna Hazare to give
up his fast but it is possible that no one might come to the
aid of Ramdev. It will be better if he doesn`t observe the
fast," Singh said last week.
In contrast, heaping praise on Ramdev, Nath today said
Ramdev had revived the discipline of yoga.
Ramdev ushered in "a revolution" in the field of yoga
and this had strengthened India, Nath added.
The yoga guru is planning to launch the nationwide
protest against the issues of corruption and black money
stashed in foreign banks from June 4 at Ramleela Maidan in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'