Kasab spits on webcam, wants to depose personally before court
Mumbai: Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving
Pakistani terrorist involved in the 26/11 attacks, Tuesday threw tantrums by making angry gestures at policemen during hearing in the Bombay High Court on confirmation of his death
A smiling Kasab suddenly got angry with policemen at
Arthur Road jail and was seen on the video screen put up in
the court arguing with policemen.
23-year-old Kasab could not, however, be heard as the
audio system was not working. Towards the end of the first
session, Kasab spat at the camera and said in an aggressive
tone "Main aana chahata hoon (I want to come to the court)."
The division bench, comprising Justice Ranjana Desai and
Justice R V More, had left the court room by then for lunch.
Earlier, after the hearing began, Kasab urged the Judges
to allow him to attend the court personally instead of appearing through video conference.
"Madam, main court mein aana chahata hoon" (Madam, I
want to come to the Court), Kasab said after seeking
permission to go to the washroom.
Justice Desai told him that the bench would hear him later
and asked him to leave for the washroom.
However, after some time Kasab grew restless and picked up
an argument with policemen which was not audible because of
fault in the audio system.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata