Kasab spits on webcam, wants to depose personally before court
Mumbai: Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving
Pakistani terrorist involved in the 26/11 attacks, Tuesday threw tantrums by making angry gestures at policemen during hearing in the Bombay High Court on confirmation of his death
A smiling Kasab suddenly got angry with policemen at
Arthur Road jail and was seen on the video screen put up in
the court arguing with policemen.
23-year-old Kasab could not, however, be heard as the
audio system was not working. Towards the end of the first
session, Kasab spat at the camera and said in an aggressive
tone "Main aana chahata hoon (I want to come to the court)."
The division bench, comprising Justice Ranjana Desai and
Justice R V More, had left the court room by then for lunch.
Earlier, after the hearing began, Kasab urged the Judges
to allow him to attend the court personally instead of appearing through video conference.
"Madam, main court mein aana chahata hoon" (Madam, I
want to come to the Court), Kasab said after seeking
permission to go to the washroom.
Justice Desai told him that the bench would hear him later
and asked him to leave for the washroom.
However, after some time Kasab grew restless and picked up
an argument with policemen which was not audible because of
fault in the audio system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured