Kasab wanted his mother to be informed about hanging
Pune: The dreaded Mumbai attacker Ajmal Kasab is now dead. He was executed and buried at Pune’s Yerwada Jail on Wednesday morning.
According to Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Kasab was informed about his hanging on November 12, a week after President Pranab Mukherjee had rejected his mercy plea.
According to Union Home Ministry sources, Kasab had told jail officials that this should be communicated to his mother in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police