Kasab`s new lawyer K P Pawar gets `Z` level security
Mumbai: K P Pawar, the new lawyer of Pakistani gunman Ajmal Kasab, has been provided a `Z` level security cover, police said today.
This is a high-level security cover generally provided
to lawyers, prosecutors and judges who hear anti-terror cases.
Pawar was given this security cover early this week
after he took over as the main defence lawyer from Abbas Kazmi
in the 26/11 terror attack case, they said.
He has been provided four armed guards round the clock
and a police jeep.
Special public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam and Judge M L
Tahiliyani are provided `Z` plus security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday