`Kashmiri Pandits should learn from past mistakes`
Jammu: The new generation of Kashmiri Pandits should learn from past mistakes to carry forward their community`s struggle for returning to their native place, an organisation representing the community said Monday.
"Our youth need to learn from past mistakes and failures. Instead mistakes and failures should be used as important assets to move forward successfully," Panun Kashmir president Ashwani Kumar Chrungoo said at a youth workshop here.
Political education and training have a prime place in our life and Panun Kashmir is determined to pass on its legacy to the younger generations, he said.
"Our struggle for the community`s resettlement in Kashmir will be determined on the basis of our geo-political rights and aspirations...," he said.
"Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri Pandits because we are the indigenous people of Kashmir having a written history of more than five thousand years old," Chrungoo said.
The community needs its youth to come forward to take up the challenges of future, he said.
In order to keep the issue alive, Panun Kashmir has not allowed any dilution of its core issues despite all odds and obstacles all these two decades of struggle in exile, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31