`Kashmiri Pandits should learn from past mistakes`
Jammu: The new generation of Kashmiri Pandits should learn from past mistakes to carry forward their community`s struggle for returning to their native place, an organisation representing the community said Monday.
"Our youth need to learn from past mistakes and failures. Instead mistakes and failures should be used as important assets to move forward successfully," Panun Kashmir president Ashwani Kumar Chrungoo said at a youth workshop here.
Political education and training have a prime place in our life and Panun Kashmir is determined to pass on its legacy to the younger generations, he said.
"Our struggle for the community`s resettlement in Kashmir will be determined on the basis of our geo-political rights and aspirations...," he said.
"Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri Pandits because we are the indigenous people of Kashmir having a written history of more than five thousand years old," Chrungoo said.
The community needs its youth to come forward to take up the challenges of future, he said.
In order to keep the issue alive, Panun Kashmir has not allowed any dilution of its core issues despite all odds and obstacles all these two decades of struggle in exile, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks