Kashmiri separatists meet Pak Foreign Minister
New Delhi: Ahead of Indo-Pak Foreign
Ministers meet here tomorrow, Pakistan Minister Hina Rabbani
Khar on Tuesday met both the Hurriyat Conference factions during
which the separatists sought Islamabad`s intervention for
release of Ghulam Nabi Fai arrested in US for being a front of
While the delegation led by hardliner Syed Ali Shah
Geelani did not appear enthused about the talks, the moderate
faction led by Mirwaiz Umer Farooq welcomed the exercise
saying the talks were necessary for resolving all issues.
Both the factions, who had separate meetings with
Khar, may not see eye to eye with each other on various issues
related to Kashmir but were unanimous in seeking Pakistan`s
intervention for release of Fai.
According to FBI, Fai used to organise conferences in
the US on Kashmir for which huge amounts of money was pumped
in by Pakistan`s military-run snooping agency ISI.
Indian investigators believe that Fai used to pass on
funds to separatists groups operating in Jammu and Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested