Kejriwal announces civil disobedience movement from April 6
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, whose indefinite fast against "inflated" power and water bills entered the 12th day, today announced the next course of the Civil Disobedience Movement which will start from April 6.
Kejriwal, who will continue his fast, said his party will restore power and water connections snapped due to non-paying of "inflated" bills.
He said the start of the next course of the movement coincides with the anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi completing his Dandi March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS