Kejriwal announces civil disobedience movement from April 6
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, whose indefinite fast against "inflated" power and water bills entered the 12th day, today announced the next course of the Civil Disobedience Movement which will start from April 6.
Kejriwal, who will continue his fast, said his party will restore power and water connections snapped due to non-paying of "inflated" bills.
He said the start of the next course of the movement coincides with the anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi completing his Dandi March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet