Kejriwal announces civil disobedience movement from April 6
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, whose indefinite fast against "inflated" power and water bills entered the 12th day, today announced the next course of the Civil Disobedience Movement which will start from April 6.
Kejriwal, who will continue his fast, said his party will restore power and water connections snapped due to non-paying of "inflated" bills.
He said the start of the next course of the movement coincides with the anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi completing his Dandi March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday