Kejriwal announces civil disobedience movement from April 6
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, whose indefinite fast against "inflated" power and water bills entered the 12th day, today announced the next course of the Civil Disobedience Movement which will start from April 6.
Kejriwal, who will continue his fast, said his party will restore power and water connections snapped due to non-paying of "inflated" bills.
He said the start of the next course of the movement coincides with the anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi completing his Dandi March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'