Kejriwal announces civil disobedience movement from April 6
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, whose indefinite fast against "inflated" power and water bills entered the 12th day, today announced the next course of the Civil Disobedience Movement which will start from April 6.
Kejriwal, who will continue his fast, said his party will restore power and water connections snapped due to non-paying of "inflated" bills.
He said the start of the next course of the movement coincides with the anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi completing his Dandi March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda