Kejriwal asks Cong to disclose source of funding for mega rally
New Delhi: A day after the Congress held its mega rally at Ramlila Maidan, India Against Corruption (IAC) activist Arvind Kejriwal reportedly asked the party to disclose its source of funding for the rally.
“Congress should give details on how much was spent on Sunday`s rally and the source of funding. I have been told that special trains were run and buses were hired. How much was spent on these arrangements,” said Kejriwal, as per a CNN-IBN report.
The Congress on Sunday held a mega rally at the Ramlila Maidan to convey the message that the party was on board on economic reforms and the recent fuel price hike notwithstanding the strident attack from the Opposition.
The rally was addressed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress president Sonia Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi among others
(With Agency Inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living