Kejriwal asks Cong to disclose source of funding for mega rally
New Delhi: A day after the Congress held its mega rally at Ramlila Maidan, India Against Corruption (IAC) activist Arvind Kejriwal reportedly asked the party to disclose its source of funding for the rally.
“Congress should give details on how much was spent on Sunday`s rally and the source of funding. I have been told that special trains were run and buses were hired. How much was spent on these arrangements,” said Kejriwal, as per a CNN-IBN report.
The Congress on Sunday held a mega rally at the Ramlila Maidan to convey the message that the party was on board on economic reforms and the recent fuel price hike notwithstanding the strident attack from the Opposition.
The rally was addressed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress president Sonia Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi among others
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Curfew lifted in Kashmir Valley, Rajnath Singh to head all-party team on Sept 4
- ISS astronaut Jeff Williams shares captivating image of the USA's west coast! - See pic
- Govt panel for chilli-filled grenades, stun lac shells as alternatives to pellet guns
- iPhone 7? Apple Inc sends out invite for September 7 'special event'
- John Kerry's cavalcade got stuck in traffic jam caused by heavy rains in New Delhi