Kejriwal asks Cong to disclose source of funding for mega rally
New Delhi: A day after the Congress held its mega rally at Ramlila Maidan, India Against Corruption (IAC) activist Arvind Kejriwal reportedly asked the party to disclose its source of funding for the rally.
“Congress should give details on how much was spent on Sunday`s rally and the source of funding. I have been told that special trains were run and buses were hired. How much was spent on these arrangements,” said Kejriwal, as per a CNN-IBN report.
The Congress on Sunday held a mega rally at the Ramlila Maidan to convey the message that the party was on board on economic reforms and the recent fuel price hike notwithstanding the strident attack from the Opposition.
The rally was addressed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress president Sonia Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi among others
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?