Kejriwal asks Cong to disclose source of funding for mega rally
New Delhi: A day after the Congress held its mega rally at Ramlila Maidan, India Against Corruption (IAC) activist Arvind Kejriwal reportedly asked the party to disclose its source of funding for the rally.
“Congress should give details on how much was spent on Sunday`s rally and the source of funding. I have been told that special trains were run and buses were hired. How much was spent on these arrangements,” said Kejriwal, as per a CNN-IBN report.
The Congress on Sunday held a mega rally at the Ramlila Maidan to convey the message that the party was on board on economic reforms and the recent fuel price hike notwithstanding the strident attack from the Opposition.
The rally was addressed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress president Sonia Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi among others
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test