Kejriwal brought public discourse to nadir: Bansal
New Delhi: Union Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal on Tuesday decried the campaign against Robert Vadra alleging activist Arvind Kejriwal was resorting to politics of mud- slinging through his shoot-and-scoot policy against the son-in-law of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi.
"Kejriwal is bringing public discourse to its nadir by his politics of mudslinging, character assassination and his shoot-and-scoot policy", Bansal told reporters.
Bansal said while everyone would appreciate the fight against corruption, what Kejriwal was doing was "painting everyone with black brush" and projecting himself as an "epitome of all virtue and honesty".
"Has Kejriwal the courage and the gumption to file a criminal complaint in the matter", he said.
Noting that Vadra hailed from a respectable family which has been running an "old, established export house", he said raising questions over his Rs 300-crore wealth appeared to be "out of ignorance as real estate developers have assets of thousands of crores".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price