Kejriwal is weakening the movement against corruption, feels BJP
New Delhi: Reacting to the allegations levelled by Arvind Kejriwal against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Nitin Gadkari, Party Spokesperson Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said on Tuesday that Kejriwal is weakening the movement against corruption by making sweeping statements and baseless allegations.
Talking to ANI Naqvi said, "As long as Anna Hazareji was with them, the movement was going ahead in the right direction, but now it has been misdirected. I respect such movements but sweeping statements and baseless allegations are weakening the struggle against corruption."
"Some people have styled themselves as self-proclaimed crusaders against corruption. They are holding a weekly market and coming out with new information day after day. They forget the previous issue after picking up a new one," added Naqvi.
Earlier, BJP`s official mouthpiece `Kamal Sandesh` had criticised Team Kejriwal over their campaign against party president Nitin Gadkari.
Kejriwal has said that BJP completely rattled and baffled, following the facts published by him.
The BJP mouthpiece had also alleged that Kejriwal has links with forces that are trying to weaken the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16