Kejriwal is weakening the movement against corruption, feels BJP
New Delhi: Reacting to the allegations levelled by Arvind Kejriwal against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Nitin Gadkari, Party Spokesperson Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said on Tuesday that Kejriwal is weakening the movement against corruption by making sweeping statements and baseless allegations.
Talking to ANI Naqvi said, "As long as Anna Hazareji was with them, the movement was going ahead in the right direction, but now it has been misdirected. I respect such movements but sweeping statements and baseless allegations are weakening the struggle against corruption."
"Some people have styled themselves as self-proclaimed crusaders against corruption. They are holding a weekly market and coming out with new information day after day. They forget the previous issue after picking up a new one," added Naqvi.
Earlier, BJP`s official mouthpiece `Kamal Sandesh` had criticised Team Kejriwal over their campaign against party president Nitin Gadkari.
Kejriwal has said that BJP completely rattled and baffled, following the facts published by him.
The BJP mouthpiece had also alleged that Kejriwal has links with forces that are trying to weaken the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP