Kejriwal is weakening the movement against corruption, feels BJP
New Delhi: Reacting to the allegations levelled by Arvind Kejriwal against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Nitin Gadkari, Party Spokesperson Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said on Tuesday that Kejriwal is weakening the movement against corruption by making sweeping statements and baseless allegations.
Talking to ANI Naqvi said, "As long as Anna Hazareji was with them, the movement was going ahead in the right direction, but now it has been misdirected. I respect such movements but sweeping statements and baseless allegations are weakening the struggle against corruption."
"Some people have styled themselves as self-proclaimed crusaders against corruption. They are holding a weekly market and coming out with new information day after day. They forget the previous issue after picking up a new one," added Naqvi.
Earlier, BJP`s official mouthpiece `Kamal Sandesh` had criticised Team Kejriwal over their campaign against party president Nitin Gadkari.
Kejriwal has said that BJP completely rattled and baffled, following the facts published by him.
The BJP mouthpiece had also alleged that Kejriwal has links with forces that are trying to weaken the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter