Kejriwal not to gherao Sonia but march to PM residence
New Delhi: Changing plans, Arvind Kejriwal and his disabled supporters will march towards Prime Minister`s residence tomorrow instead of laying seige to Congress chief`s house demanding action against Law Minister Salman Khurshid for alleged malpractices in his NGO.
Kejriwal had yesterday announced that he will join the disabled people in gheraoing Sonia Gandhi`s residence but today his aides said there were changes in their plan after discussions with the disabled activists and instead they will march to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s residence.
"Tomorrow, disabled people will march towards 7, RCR, the official residence of the Prime Minister. The earlier plans have been changed," a member of Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption said. Kejriwal had also tweeted about plans to gherao Gandhi`s residence.
A Hindi news channel had alleged that the NGO of Khurshid and his wife Louise Khurshid forged signatures of senior officials in several districts of Uttar Pradesh depriving disabled people of their money.
Louise Khurshid denied the allegations and said it was "devoid of any merit, and is false, malicious and baseless".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part V
- Bangladesh bowling coach: BCB may have expressed interest looking at my credentials, says Venkatesh Prasad
- Congress vs Amitabh Bachchan: Abhishek Bachchan supports father, says Big B not hosting any political event
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- It's raining sponsors at Cricket Association of Bengal
- India thump Pakistan to enter final of Asian Snooker team championship