Kejriwal should have met Shinde before staging sit-in: Uma
Ujjain: BJP Vice-President Uma Bharti today said Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal should have met Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and put forth his views over action against policemen before sitting on dharna in the national capital.
"He (Kejriwal) should have met Union Home Minister to put forth his views," the former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said during an informal chat with reporters here.
Kejriwal and his Cabinet colleagues sat on a dharna demanding suspension of five police officials for alleged dereliction of duty.
The over 30-hour protest outside Rail Bhavan in the high-security Raisina Hill area ended tonight following a compromise with the Centre.
To a question on Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), the BJP leader said the Kejriwal-led fledgling outfit had vowed to end corruption and it should now fulfil its promise.
Earlier, Bharti visited various temples in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you