Kejriwal should have met Shinde before staging sit-in: Uma
Ujjain: BJP Vice-President Uma Bharti today said Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal should have met Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and put forth his views over action against policemen before sitting on dharna in the national capital.
"He (Kejriwal) should have met Union Home Minister to put forth his views," the former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said during an informal chat with reporters here.
Kejriwal and his Cabinet colleagues sat on a dharna demanding suspension of five police officials for alleged dereliction of duty.
The over 30-hour protest outside Rail Bhavan in the high-security Raisina Hill area ended tonight following a compromise with the Centre.
To a question on Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), the BJP leader said the Kejriwal-led fledgling outfit had vowed to end corruption and it should now fulfil its promise.
Earlier, Bharti visited various temples in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday