Kejriwal takes potshots at BJP over second term to Gadkari
Bhopal: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal today expressed "surprise" over the likely appointment of Nitin Gadkari as the BJP president for the second time, and claimed the saffron party has now lost moral right to raise voice against corruption.
"Despite number of serious allegations against Gadkari, it is surprising that BJP has almost decided to give
A second term to its president," Kejriwal said here.
This gives a clear signal to BJP-ruled states that they must shield the corrupt, he said.
He also said that same was the case with Congress when it came to corruption, and the two parties should perhaps have a common "Lotus in Hand" poll symbol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- SSC CGL Official Notification 2017 expected to be released soon at ssc.nic.in