Kejriwal victim of fake Twitter account
New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal, a key
associate of Anna Hazare, appears to have become the latest
victim of cyber fraud with at least four fake `Twitter`
accounts being created in his name.
The fake accounts came to light when Kejriwal told
media persons at Ramlila Maidan, where Hazare is on an
indefinite fast, not to get misled by twitter messages in his
"I have no twitter account in my name. I want to say
someone has opened a twitter account in my name and is
tweeting. I have no such account," he said.
Two twitter accounts are active -- iKejriwal and
Arvind_Kejriwal -- updating people about the happenings and
were bearing his photographs. Two more twitter accounts in his
name were also detected.
The account iKejriwal has 609 followers while the
account holder is following his 19 people, including Team Anna
member Kiran Bedi. The account has the latest update at 2pm.
The Arvind_Kejriwal account has 684 followers and is
following three persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...