Kejriwal`s likely candidature from Varanasi has forced Modi to change track: AAP
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Sanjay Singh on Saturday said that the party is ready to re-strategise to take on Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls from wherever the latter chooses to contest.
"First of all I am not aware of this evolving news. According to media sources Modi was mulling to fight Lok Sabha elections from Varanasi constituency in Uttar Pradesh. Hence, we were prepared to put Aam Aadmi party chief Arvind Kejriwal against him in the poll battle," said Singh.
"Now, if he (Modi) suddenly changes his track on contesting from some other seats because of the fear of supposedly fighting against our leader, then we will have to rethink on our strategy," he added.
Defending Kejriwal for not vacating his government residence, Singh said, he is not aware as to how much outstanding rent Kejriwal needs to pay for using government apartment after his resignation as the Chief Minister of Delhi.
"There are some technical difficulties for which he is not able to shift to another location. Also Arvind Kejriwal`s kids are busy involved in preparing for their exams for which they are unable to shift right now which could adversely affect on their studies. Whatever the outstanding dues for using government apartment beyond a particular date would be definitely cleared." he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Amethi: Rahul Gandhi faces protests from angry villagers
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'