Kenya mall attack: Indian victim’s body to be brought home on Friday
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: The body of 50-year old Indian victim Sudarshan B Nagraj, who was shot dead by Kenya mall attackers on September 21, would be brought back home this Friday, reports said.
Sudarshan Nagraj, a businessman from Bangalore, had gone to Nairobi on September 20, regarding some publication work.
He was one of the three Indians who were killed in the horrific terror attack staged by al Shabab militants in the Westgate mall in Nairobi.
Other Indian victims were Sridhar Natarajan, a software engineer form Chennai and Parmanshu Jain, an eight year old boy and son of Bank of Baroda’s manager.
Earlier, the body of Sudarshan Nagraj was to be brought by Thursday, but due to some documents work, the process was deferred by a day and the body will now reach Bangalore on September 27, the elder brother of the deceased told reporters.
Kenya mall seige came to an end after four days of terror and bloodshed.
Kenyan Interior Minister said that five attackers were killed and 10 were being held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey