Key leader wanted to bring down UPA-2: Nitin Gadkari
Nagpur: A key political leader had plotted to bring down the UPA-2 government, former BJP president Nitin Gadkari has claimed, as reported by a news channel on Friday.
Gadkari said the influential leader had approached him to effect the same but he refused to become a party to the plot.
Gadkari had the disclosure while speaking at a private function in Nagpur, the channel reported.
As per the report, Gadkari did not name the leader or the party to which he belongs.
Gadkari had recently decided not to seek a second term as BJP president following a barrage of corruption allegations against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday