Key witness in Aarushi murder case dead
Ghaziabad: As the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case continues to linger on, a key witness in the case has died.
Jagbir Singh Malik, the first investigating officer (IO) in the case, was mowed down by a vehicle in Ghaziabad recently. He was among the three cops who were run over by a mini-van during the recent riots in Masuri in Ghaziabad.
Malik was a key witness as he had seized the computer of Aarushi, a week after her murder at her Sector 25 residence.
The computer was seized to establish the role of Rajesh Talwar in the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan