Key witness in Aarushi murder case dead
Ghaziabad: As the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case continues to linger on, a key witness in the case has died.
Jagbir Singh Malik, the first investigating officer (IO) in the case, was mowed down by a vehicle in Ghaziabad recently. He was among the three cops who were run over by a mini-van during the recent riots in Masuri in Ghaziabad.
Malik was a key witness as he had seized the computer of Aarushi, a week after her murder at her Sector 25 residence.
The computer was seized to establish the role of Rajesh Talwar in the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured