Khanduri takes grievances to RSS chief
New Delhi: After criticising the BJP
leadership for removing him from the post of Uttarakhand Chief
Minister, BC Khanduri on Saturday met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and
is understood to have aired his grievances.
Khanduri, who has been sulking ever since he was forced
to resign after the Lok Sabha poll drubbing despite his
claims of having the support of a majority of party MLAs, is
understood to have discussed the issue with Bhagwat.
The former chief minister has written a letter to party
president Rajnath Singh in which he is understood to have
criticised his removal even before proper analysis of the
Though Khanduri claimed to enjoy the support of 24 of the
35 BJP MLAs in Uttarakhand, he was held responsible for BJP`s
failure to win even one of the five Lok Sabha seats in the
Khanduri, who had described as "unfortunate" the current
developments in the party, is also understood to have
discussed with Bhagwat the present crisis in BJP.
Top VHP leader Ashok Singhal also held a meeting with
Bhagwat at the RSS office here.
Singhal is understood to have discussed the bickerings in
the BJP at the meeting which VHP sources described as
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'