Khooni panja & all other remarks from Modi are “cheap”: Congress’ Jaiswal
Sambhal (UP): BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is not a challenge for Congress, but for his own party, Union Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal said, asserting that the saffron party was "uneasy" due to his statements.
"Modi is not a challenge for Congress but for his own party. BJP itself is uneasy due to his statements," Jaiswal told reporters yesterday at a function here.
He said the claims in favour of Modi would be "exposed" before the people.
"The type of talks and tall claims made in favour of Modi will be exposed before the people."
In reply to a question, Jaiswal said not only `khooni panja` (blood soaked hand) remark for Congress, but all of Modi`s other remarks too "are cheap".
On VHP`s allegation that Congress had trapped Asaram Bapu, Jaiswal said his party would never do such a thing and asserted that the law was taking its course.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred