Kill 50 in Pakistan to avenge 5 Indian soldiers` deaths: Shiv Sena
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Reacting to the killing of five Indian soldiers by the Pakistani troops along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, Shiv Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut on Tuesday expressed outrage over the incident.
Underlining the need to adopt a tougher stand while dealing with Pakistan after its repeated ceasefire violations, Raut said: "Till we (India) don`t enter Pakistan and kill 50 of them for 5 of ours, they will not learn a lesson."
Defence sources today said the Pakistani soldiers intruded into the Indian territory past midnight and ambushed the Sarla post on the Indian side of the LoC.
Five Indian soldiers were killed, the sources said.
The incident could cast a shadow on the resumption of the Indo-Pak dialogue process expected later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation