Kill 50 in Pakistan to avenge 5 Indian soldiers` deaths: Shiv Sena
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Reacting to the killing of five Indian soldiers by the Pakistani troops along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, Shiv Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut on Tuesday expressed outrage over the incident.
Underlining the need to adopt a tougher stand while dealing with Pakistan after its repeated ceasefire violations, Raut said: "Till we (India) don`t enter Pakistan and kill 50 of them for 5 of ours, they will not learn a lesson."
Defence sources today said the Pakistani soldiers intruded into the Indian territory past midnight and ambushed the Sarla post on the Indian side of the LoC.
Five Indian soldiers were killed, the sources said.
The incident could cast a shadow on the resumption of the Indo-Pak dialogue process expected later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical