Kill 50 in Pakistan to avenge 5 Indian soldiers` deaths: Shiv Sena
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Reacting to the killing of five Indian soldiers by the Pakistani troops along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, Shiv Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut on Tuesday expressed outrage over the incident.
Underlining the need to adopt a tougher stand while dealing with Pakistan after its repeated ceasefire violations, Raut said: "Till we (India) don`t enter Pakistan and kill 50 of them for 5 of ours, they will not learn a lesson."
Defence sources today said the Pakistani soldiers intruded into the Indian territory past midnight and ambushed the Sarla post on the Indian side of the LoC.
Five Indian soldiers were killed, the sources said.
The incident could cast a shadow on the resumption of the Indo-Pak dialogue process expected later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?