Kill 50 in Pakistan to avenge 5 Indian soldiers` deaths: Shiv Sena
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Reacting to the killing of five Indian soldiers by the Pakistani troops along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, Shiv Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut on Tuesday expressed outrage over the incident.
Underlining the need to adopt a tougher stand while dealing with Pakistan after its repeated ceasefire violations, Raut said: "Till we (India) don`t enter Pakistan and kill 50 of them for 5 of ours, they will not learn a lesson."
Defence sources today said the Pakistani soldiers intruded into the Indian territory past midnight and ambushed the Sarla post on the Indian side of the LoC.
Five Indian soldiers were killed, the sources said.
The incident could cast a shadow on the resumption of the Indo-Pak dialogue process expected later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon