Killing of Indian soldiers a war crime: SP
Mirzapur: Terming killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan as a war crime, the Samajwadi Party on Monday said Islamabad should be given a befitting reply.
"Killing of two Indian soliders is a war crime. Pakistan should be given a befitting reply to prevent recurrence of such incidents," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav told a news agency.
He said he agreed with Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne`s remarks that "India may have to look at some other options for compliance of ceasefire" if such incidents continue.
About the possibility of snap polls in the country, Yadav said he did not feel that such a condition would arise.
General elections would be held in 2014 as scheduled, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids