Killing of Indian soldiers a war crime: SP
Mirzapur: Terming killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan as a war crime, the Samajwadi Party on Monday said Islamabad should be given a befitting reply.
"Killing of two Indian soliders is a war crime. Pakistan should be given a befitting reply to prevent recurrence of such incidents," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav told a news agency.
He said he agreed with Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne`s remarks that "India may have to look at some other options for compliance of ceasefire" if such incidents continue.
About the possibility of snap polls in the country, Yadav said he did not feel that such a condition would arise.
General elections would be held in 2014 as scheduled, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says