Killing of Indian soldiers a war crime: SP
Mirzapur: Terming killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan as a war crime, the Samajwadi Party on Monday said Islamabad should be given a befitting reply.
"Killing of two Indian soliders is a war crime. Pakistan should be given a befitting reply to prevent recurrence of such incidents," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav told a news agency.
He said he agreed with Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne`s remarks that "India may have to look at some other options for compliance of ceasefire" if such incidents continue.
About the possibility of snap polls in the country, Yadav said he did not feel that such a condition would arise.
General elections would be held in 2014 as scheduled, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- PM Modi condoles former Singapore President Nathan's death
- No. 1 in Tests: Pakistan cricket team's rise completes journey from isolation to triumph
- Oh fresh! Check out Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor's chemistry in this latest still from 'Befikre'
- Watch: Pune bakery workers forced to do sit-ups for refusing to pay donation for Ganesh festival
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Assam