Killing of Indian soldiers a war crime: SP
Mirzapur: Terming killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan as a war crime, the Samajwadi Party on Monday said Islamabad should be given a befitting reply.
"Killing of two Indian soliders is a war crime. Pakistan should be given a befitting reply to prevent recurrence of such incidents," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav told a news agency.
He said he agreed with Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne`s remarks that "India may have to look at some other options for compliance of ceasefire" if such incidents continue.
About the possibility of snap polls in the country, Yadav said he did not feel that such a condition would arise.
General elections would be held in 2014 as scheduled, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch