Killing of Indian soldiers a war crime: SP
Mirzapur: Terming killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan as a war crime, the Samajwadi Party on Monday said Islamabad should be given a befitting reply.
"Killing of two Indian soliders is a war crime. Pakistan should be given a befitting reply to prevent recurrence of such incidents," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav told a news agency.
He said he agreed with Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne`s remarks that "India may have to look at some other options for compliance of ceasefire" if such incidents continue.
About the possibility of snap polls in the country, Yadav said he did not feel that such a condition would arise.
General elections would be held in 2014 as scheduled, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?