Kingfisher deplanes Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: In an embarrassing moment, Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal was deplaned from a Kingfisher flight in Delhi.
As per Kejriwal, “No reason was given for offloading me. They didn’t allow me get on the bus. I don’t think that any airline will do this. I think this is a conspiracy against me.”
"They have refused to give me anything in writing. They are saying that they will only write that I missed my flight,” he added.
It was earlier reported that Kejriwal had sat on the runway to protest against the offloading but he refuted while talking to TV channels.
Arvind Kejriwal was going from Delhi to Dharamsala. He said that he will take action against the airline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees