Kingfisher deplanes Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: In an embarrassing moment, Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal was deplaned from a Kingfisher flight in Delhi.
As per Kejriwal, “No reason was given for offloading me. They didn’t allow me get on the bus. I don’t think that any airline will do this. I think this is a conspiracy against me.”
"They have refused to give me anything in writing. They are saying that they will only write that I missed my flight,” he added.
It was earlier reported that Kejriwal had sat on the runway to protest against the offloading but he refuted while talking to TV channels.
Arvind Kejriwal was going from Delhi to Dharamsala. He said that he will take action against the airline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble