Kingfisher deplanes Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: In an embarrassing moment, Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal was deplaned from a Kingfisher flight in Delhi.
As per Kejriwal, “No reason was given for offloading me. They didn’t allow me get on the bus. I don’t think that any airline will do this. I think this is a conspiracy against me.”
"They have refused to give me anything in writing. They are saying that they will only write that I missed my flight,” he added.
It was earlier reported that Kejriwal had sat on the runway to protest against the offloading but he refuted while talking to TV channels.
Arvind Kejriwal was going from Delhi to Dharamsala. He said that he will take action against the airline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police