Kingfisher deplanes Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: In an embarrassing moment, Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal was deplaned from a Kingfisher flight in Delhi.
As per Kejriwal, “No reason was given for offloading me. They didn’t allow me get on the bus. I don’t think that any airline will do this. I think this is a conspiracy against me.”
"They have refused to give me anything in writing. They are saying that they will only write that I missed my flight,” he added.
It was earlier reported that Kejriwal had sat on the runway to protest against the offloading but he refuted while talking to TV channels.
Arvind Kejriwal was going from Delhi to Dharamsala. He said that he will take action against the airline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert