Kingfisher flight grounded after bird hit
Ahmedabad: A Mumbai-bound Kingfisher flight
was grounded today at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel airport here after it suffered a bird hit.
"Kingfisher flight IT-3172 was grounded here within
couple of minutes after take off following a bird hit," a
Airport Authority of India (AAI) official said.
The incident took place at around 8.30 AM, they said.
Passengers of this flight were accommodated in
alternative Mumbai-bound flights of Spice Jet and Jet Airways,
a AAI official said adding those demanding refunds were given
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"