Kingfisher flight grounded after bird hit
Ahmedabad: A Mumbai-bound Kingfisher flight
was grounded today at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel airport here after it suffered a bird hit.
"Kingfisher flight IT-3172 was grounded here within
couple of minutes after take off following a bird hit," a
Airport Authority of India (AAI) official said.
The incident took place at around 8.30 AM, they said.
Passengers of this flight were accommodated in
alternative Mumbai-bound flights of Spice Jet and Jet Airways,
a AAI official said adding those demanding refunds were given
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?