Kingfisher flight suffers tyre burst; all passengers safe
Indore: A Kingfisher flight, with around 50 passengers on board, suffered a tyre burst during landing at the Devi Ahilyabai Airport here, officials said on Thursday.
Kingfisher flight IT 4397, which came from Delhi, reported the tyre burst during landing at the airport at around 9 pm last night, a senior airport official said.
All the passengers are safe, he said.
The flight was cancelled following the incident and repair works are on, the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!