Kingfisher flight suffers tyre burst; all passengers safe
Indore: A Kingfisher flight, with around 50 passengers on board, suffered a tyre burst during landing at the Devi Ahilyabai Airport here, officials said on Thursday.
Kingfisher flight IT 4397, which came from Delhi, reported the tyre burst during landing at the airport at around 9 pm last night, a senior airport official said.
All the passengers are safe, he said.
The flight was cancelled following the incident and repair works are on, the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch