Kingfisher flight suffers tyre burst; all passengers safe
Indore: A Kingfisher flight, with around 50 passengers on board, suffered a tyre burst during landing at the Devi Ahilyabai Airport here, officials said on Thursday.
Kingfisher flight IT 4397, which came from Delhi, reported the tyre burst during landing at the airport at around 9 pm last night, a senior airport official said.
All the passengers are safe, he said.
The flight was cancelled following the incident and repair works are on, the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi